Our 2016 Gender Justice Honorees
Social movements encompass more than just a few individuals. Many contribute to creating momentum for justice and women’s equality through their passion and commitment. Each year, we honor a few of those champions and close friends as Gender Justice Honorees.
We recognized our 2016 Gender Justice Honorees on Wednesday, June 8 at our annual gala luncheon. Learn more about how each of them has championed gender justice below.
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more
- Demand Equal Pay for Black Women... read more
- Remembering the Whole Wealth Equation on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Speak Out on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more