We aren’t going anywhere
Today is a day to roll up our sleeves.
Equal Rights Advocates stands firmly against misogyny, racism, homophobia and hatred in all forms, no matter the outcome of political elections. Today, our work might seem harder than ever. But make no mistake, we exist to stand with you on days like today. We are ready to keep fighting for equality and justice, and we ask you to join us.
Tell your daughters and sons and those you care about that we are here, and we aren’t going anywhere.
We will continue to fight for their dreams.
We will continue to enforce our hard-fought rights.
We will continue to stand for our shared values and call upon our elected leaders to do the same.
To fulfill these promises, we need your support now more than ever. Help us turn anger, sadness, and fear into action with a gift today.
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more
- Fighting for Equal Pay: Amicus Brief Filed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals... read more