We aren’t going anywhere
Today is a day to roll up our sleeves.
Equal Rights Advocates stands firmly against misogyny, racism, homophobia and hatred in all forms, no matter the outcome of political elections. Today, our work might seem harder than ever. But make no mistake, we exist to stand with you on days like today. We are ready to keep fighting for equality and justice, and we ask you to join us.
Tell your daughters and sons and those you care about that we are here, and we aren’t going anywhere.
We will continue to fight for their dreams.
We will continue to enforce our hard-fought rights.
We will continue to stand for our shared values and call upon our elected leaders to do the same.
To fulfill these promises, we need your support now more than ever. Help us turn anger, sadness, and fear into action with a gift today.
- Speak Out on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more
- Fighting for Equitable Schools in California... read more
- Action Alert: Protect Students’ Civil Rights... read more
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more