2016 Impact: Building the National Movement for Gender Equity
125,000+ joined the call for the Equal Rights Amendment
Women showed their power in Sacramento and capitols across the country
In 2016, with a special focus on young women of color, ERA mobilized communities nationwide to change policies, strengthen enforcement of our rights, and promote gender equity.
We launched a campaign with Patricia Arquette and the ERA Coalition calling for ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which has activated over 125,000 people to contact political leaders.
The Stronger California campaign for women’s economic security (chaired by ERA) harnessed the power of women during days of action in Sacramento, legislative visits, and online advocacy. Our collective voices helped pass groundbreaking policy reform.
We participated in the inaugural United State of Women summit, and proudly featured post-summit as part of the Equal Pay Today! Campaign.
- The Resistance Gets Creative... read more
- To the Companies Who Withdrew Support From Bill O’Reilly and Fox News, Thank You From the Women of America... read more
- Know Your Rights: Sexual Harassment at Work... read more
- Judge Gorsuch’s Confirmation Threaten’s Women’s Rights... read more
- Building a Stronger California in 2017... read more
- PBS Newshour to NBC News: ERA Responds to Trump’s First 100 Days... read more
- “A Stronger California” Advocates Network Launches Ambitious 2017 Legislative Agenda for Women’s Economic Security... read more
- Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!... read more
- Action Alert: Lobby in Sacramento!... read more
- Donor Spotlight: How NYC Millennials Made a Difference... read more