ERA Receives Winn Newman Award
ERA is proud to be the 2016 recipient of the Winn Newman Award, presented by the National Council on Pay Equity. Each year the award is given to an individual or organization fighting for pay equity, and we are honored to stand among many inspiring recent recipients, including Lily Ledbetter.
While the past year has brought many victories in the fight for fair pay, including passage of the California Fair Pay Act, we will continue pushing for reform in other states and at the national level in the year to come as chair of the national Equal Pay Today! campaign.
Thank you to the National Council on Pay Equity and all of our partners in the fight for equal pay!
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more