ERA Receives Winn Newman Award
ERA is proud to be the 2016 recipient of the Winn Newman Award, presented by the National Council on Pay Equity. Each year the award is given to an individual or organization fighting for pay equity, and we are honored to stand among many inspiring recent recipients, including Lily Ledbetter.
While the past year has brought many victories in the fight for fair pay, including passage of the California Fair Pay Act, we will continue pushing for reform in other states and at the national level in the year to come as chair of the national Equal Pay Today! campaign.
Thank you to the National Council on Pay Equity and all of our partners in the fight for equal pay!
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more
- Demand Equal Pay for Black Women... read more
- Remembering the Whole Wealth Equation on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Speak Out on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more