How to Be a Good Ally
Equal Rights Advocates is proud to be a part of the upcoming event How to Be a Good Ally: A Strategic Engagement Conference, where Executive Director Noreen Farrell will speak about sexual violence and harassment at work and school.
January 6, 2017: 8:00 am – 5:45 pm, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco
Join 1,000+ lawyers and legal professionals for a day-long conference to address anticipated needs in communities affected by upcoming policy changes. Learn more and register here.
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more
- Fighting for Equitable Schools in California... read more
- Action Alert: Protect Students’ Civil Rights... read more
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more