Advice and Counseling Service
ERA’s Advice and Counseling Service and Hotline is here to help you understand your legal rights. We assist thousands each year. You can contact us toll-free by phone at 800-839-4ERA (4372) or via our online intake form. No drop-ins please.
Free, confidential legal advice and information are available if you are facing:
- Unfair treatment at work or school because of sex
- Unequal pay at work because of sex or other denial of wages
- Unfair treatment because of pregnancy
- Sexual harassment at work or school
- Retaliation for complaining about sex discrimination at work or school
- Problems at work accessing pregnancy or family medical leave or other workplace accommodations because of pregnancy
Calls with an ERA counselor usually take between 30 and 60 minutes, and are kept confidential. If you have a question about your current job or employer, try to call from somewhere other than work.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about how the Advice and Counseling Service works.