Petition: Ask Gov. Brown to Sign Stronger California Bills
August 26 is Women’s Equality Day, which marks the anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. It is a day to recognize and lift up women’s political and economic power and an opportunity for Governor Brown to demonstrate his continuing commitment to women and families throughout California.
That is why we are asking him to show his support for women’s equality and economic security this Women’s Equality Day by pledging to sign into law bills from the Stronger California Women’s Economic Security Agenda.
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more
- Fighting for Equal Pay: Amicus Brief Filed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals... read more