Petition: Ask Gov. Brown to Sign Stronger California Bills
August 26 is Women’s Equality Day, which marks the anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote. It is a day to recognize and lift up women’s political and economic power and an opportunity for Governor Brown to demonstrate his continuing commitment to women and families throughout California.
That is why we are asking him to show his support for women’s equality and economic security this Women’s Equality Day by pledging to sign into law bills from the Stronger California Women’s Economic Security Agenda.
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more
- Fighting for Equitable Schools in California... read more
- Action Alert: Protect Students’ Civil Rights... read more
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more