Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!
Tomorrow, on Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates and the Stronger California Advocates Network will launch our 2017 legislative agenda for women’s economic security. We will rally at the state capitol to ensure that our legislators fight for affordable child care, fair pay and job opportunities, paid family leave, and vulnerable communities. (Learn more about the Stronger California Advocates Network and Legislative agenda at strongercalifornia.org).
Can’t be there in Sacramento? You can still support the Stronger California agenda online! Just click on the links below to raise your voice. No matter what you share, but sure to include #StrongerCA.
Download and share these graphics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to show your support of strong policy reform that benefits women and families:
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more
- Fighting for Equal Pay: Amicus Brief Filed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals... read more