Tomika Anderson Joins Staff
We’re excited to announce the hire of Associate Director Tomika Anderson, who joined ERA in June 2016.
Tomika is a passionate nonprofit professional who has served the sector for over 14 years in a variety of roles both on the program side as well as operations. Prior to joining ERA, Tomika worked as a senior manager at Internet Archive where she ran operations and administration for the nonprofit digital library and its website, which hosts the Wayback Machine.
“I’m excited to join a team dedicated to fighting for such an important cause,” said Tomika. “Through the implementation of stronger and more efficient systems and operations, I hope to set-up the team for even more success along with the ability to impact even more women and girls around the country!”
She has worked for local nonprofits, at a Kansas City area Boy’s Group Home and Mid-America Regional Council; national nonprofits, at Youth Volunteer Corps, Playworks and the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics); and international nonprofits, at Architecture for Humanity and Internet Archive.
Tomika holds a BS from William Jewell College and a Master’s in Public Administration/ Nonprofit Management from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more
- Fighting for Equal Pay: Amicus Brief Filed in Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals... read more