Tomika Anderson Joins Staff
We’re excited to announce the hire of Associate Director Tomika Anderson, who joined ERA in June 2016.
Tomika is a passionate nonprofit professional who has served the sector for over 14 years in a variety of roles both on the program side as well as operations. Prior to joining ERA, Tomika worked as a senior manager at Internet Archive where she ran operations and administration for the nonprofit digital library and its website, which hosts the Wayback Machine.
“I’m excited to join a team dedicated to fighting for such an important cause,” said Tomika. “Through the implementation of stronger and more efficient systems and operations, I hope to set-up the team for even more success along with the ability to impact even more women and girls around the country!”
She has worked for local nonprofits, at a Kansas City area Boy’s Group Home and Mid-America Regional Council; national nonprofits, at Youth Volunteer Corps, Playworks and the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics); and international nonprofits, at Architecture for Humanity and Internet Archive.
Tomika holds a BS from William Jewell College and a Master’s in Public Administration/ Nonprofit Management from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Speak Out on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more
- Fighting for Equitable Schools in California... read more
- Action Alert: Protect Students’ Civil Rights... read more
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more