The Women’s March 2017: Building a Movement for Equality
On Saturday, January 21, 5 million people – including hundreds of ERA staff and supporters – took to the streets to stand for women’s rights, civil rights, and equality for all. It was a breathtaking day and an inspiring beginning of a powerful movement.
Join us as we continue to march for our lives.
We have launched a “100k in 100 Days” campaign. Our goal? To raise $100,000 in the first 100 days of the new administration. Funding will support our Equal Rights Action team, help us build our national network of lawyers, and fortify our strong policy offense in state legislatures. Join us by making a gift today.
As the Mexican proverb reminds us, “They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds.”
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for standing with us. Let’s keep marching!
- Donor Spotlight: How NYC Millennials Made a Difference... read more
- Defending Title IX in Schools: ERA’s Week in the News... read more
- Action Alert: Stop Gorsuch... read more
- Action Alert: A Day Without a Woman... read more
- Celebrating ERA Board Member Ghada Saliba-Malouf & All Immigrant Women on International Women’s Day... read more
- Sending a Message to President Trump... read more
- Black Girls Deserve More than Just One Month... read more
- We Must Defend Title IX Rights of Transgender Students... read more
- The Taboo of the Tip... read more
- Holding Sessions Accountable: The Whole World is Watching... read more