The Women’s March 2017: Building a Movement for Equality
On Saturday, January 21, 5 million people – including hundreds of ERA staff and supporters – took to the streets to stand for women’s rights, civil rights, and equality for all. It was a breathtaking day and an inspiring beginning of a powerful movement.
Join us as we continue to march for our lives.
We have launched a “100k in 100 Days” campaign. Our goal? To raise $100,000 in the first 100 days of the new administration. Funding will support our Equal Rights Action team, help us build our national network of lawyers, and fortify our strong policy offense in state legislatures. Join us by making a gift today.
As the Mexican proverb reminds us, “They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds.”
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for standing with us. Let’s keep marching!
- Celebrating 43 Years of Equal Rights Advocates... read more
- Action Alert: Thank OUSD for Listening to Girls... read more
- Kelly Dermody – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Ghada Saliba-Malouf – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Shellie Onstead and the UC Berkeley Women’s Field Hockey Team – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Emma Mayerson and Alliance for Girls – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- Women’s March Bay Area Organizers – 2017 Gender Justice Honoree... read more
- 2017 Champion of Justice: Monique W. Morris... read more
- Action Alert: Protect the Women’s Bureau... read more
- Pushing the Envelope on Equal Pay Laws with Equal Pay Today!... read more