The Women’s March 2017: Building a Movement for Equality
On Saturday, January 21, 5 million people – including hundreds of ERA staff and supporters – took to the streets to stand for women’s rights, civil rights, and equality for all. It was a breathtaking day and an inspiring beginning of a powerful movement.
Join us as we continue to march for our lives.
We have launched a “100k in 100 Days” campaign. Our goal? To raise $100,000 in the first 100 days of the new administration. Funding will support our Equal Rights Action team, help us build our national network of lawyers, and fortify our strong policy offense in state legislatures. Join us by making a gift today.
As the Mexican proverb reminds us, “They tried to bury us, but did not know we were seeds.”
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for standing with us. Let’s keep marching!
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more
- Demand Equal Pay for Black Women... read more
- Remembering the Whole Wealth Equation on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Speak Out on Black Women’s Equal Pay Day... read more
- Action Alert: Send a Message to the Department of Education... read more
- High Schoolers Need to Know Their IX... read more
- Action Alert: Hands Off our Health Care!... read more
- Why Employers Shouldn’t Ask for Salary History from Job Applicants... read more
- Action Alert: Support Paid Leave Expansion... read more