Our 2016 Gender Justice Honorees
Social movements encompass more than just a few individuals. Many contribute to creating momentum for justice and women’s equality through their passion and commitment. Each year, we honor a few of those champions and close friends as Gender Justice Honorees.
We recognized our 2016 Gender Justice Honorees on Wednesday, June 8 at our annual gala luncheon. Learn more about how each of them has championed gender justice below.
- Win! Governor Brown Signs CA Values Act Into Law... read more
- Action Alert: Tell Gov. Brown to Sign Equal Pay Legislation Today!... read more
- Action Alert: Stop the Attacks on Students... read more
- Join us for Rockin’ for a Reason: A Benefit Concert!... read more
- Secretary DeVos is Endangering Lives: A Response to the Interim Title IX Guidance... read more
- Raise Your Voice to Push Stronger California Legislation Over the Finish Line... read more
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more