A smart investment for change
To fortify us for the road ahead, we are growing our budget to increase our impact at the local, state, and national level. We kickstart that process with a two-year effort to raise an additional $1 million dollars. Invest in our Initiatives:
Increase ERA’s reach by 50% with more social media campaigns, interactive student partnerships, and innovative Title IX tools.
Women at Work
Build by 20% Staffing and Legal Fellowships to support campaigns lifting up women workers.
Access to Justice
Expand by 40% ERA’s Free National Hotline and other counseling services to meet the growing demand.
What Your Gift Can Mean
- Deferred Giving: Dedicates your legacy to gender equality
- $100,000: Underwrites two annual fellowships
- $40,000: Funds one program staff position for one year
- $25,000: Expands one of the nation’s only women’s rights hotline by 40%, from 20 to 35 hours a week
- $10,000: Funds five social media campaigns to activate tens of thousands more in gender equity efforts
- $5,000: Funds production of worker advocate toolkits
To make a gift: equalrights.org/donate
For more information, please contact: Lemlem Rijio, Director of Development: (415)575-2388 or Lrijio@equalrights.org