FEATURED EVENT: ERA’s Annual Gala Luncheon
June 6, 2018 ⋅ 12 noon
- Location: The Hilton Hotel, Union Square – San Francisco, CA
- Join ERA for one of the premier women’s rights events in the state. As we celebrate incredible partners and champions for gender justice, we will be honoring the galvanizing influence of sexual harassment silence breakers.
- For more information about tickets and detailed sponsorship benefits, visit our 2018 Gala Luncheon website!
- Presenting Sponsor – $50,000
- Title Sponsor – $25,000
- Gold Sponsor – $10,000
- Silver Sponsor – $5,000
- Bronze Sponsor – $3,500
- Table Host – $2,000
- VIP Individual Ticket – $400
- General Individual Ticket – $200
Other Events With Team ERA
May 23, 2018 ⋅ 11:45 am – 1:30 pm
Update on Gender Inequality Issues, MCBA Members Luncheon
- Location: Best Western — Corte Madera, CA
- Join ERA’s Legal Director Jennifer Reisch for a discussion on current legislation promoted by the ERA targeting gender discrimination in the workplace. Bernice Yeung, a Reporter for Reveal, will be joining Jennifer as a panelist.
- The event is open to both MCBA members and non-members. To register, visit the MCBA website.
June 26, 2018 ⋅ 10 – 11 am
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: From Hashtags to Transformative Action, hosted by the Labor and Occupational Health Program (LOHP).
- Free webinar: Register at www.bit.ly/harassmentwork
- Join ERA’s Legal Director Jennifer Reisch for a webinar on the legal protections for workers against sexual harassment, an overview of resources and options available, and a discussion on changing workplace culture.
June 28, 2018 ⋅ 3:45 – 5 pm
The New Frontier Of Pay Discrimination, hosted by the National Employment Lawyers Association as part of their 2018 Annual Convention
- Location: The Hilton Chicago Hotel – Chicago, IL
- Join ERA’s Legal Director Jennifer Reisch in a panel presentation on the rapidly changing landscape around equal pay laws and our work supporting the Rizo v. Yovino Ninth Circuit equal pay case.
Check back for additional events!