Events Featuring ERA Staff
Oct. 12-13, 2018
Harnessing The #MeToo Momentum: National Employment Lawyers Association Fall Seminar
- Legal Director Jennifer Reisch will co-present “Harassment Rarely Occurs In Isolation: Representing Clients Who Have Multiple, Intersecting Claims“
- Senior Staff Attorney Brenda Adams will co-present “Meeting The Special Needs Of Clients Who Have Experienced Trauma”
- Senior Counsel for Workplace Justice & Public Policy Jessica Stender will co-present “How Legislation & Public Policy Can Be Used To Address Workplace Harassment“
- Location: Hilton Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
- To register, click here.
Aug. 29, 2018 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. PT
Centering Survivor Voices & Experiences for Systemic Change in the Janitorial Industry, a workshop session of the 2018 National Sexual Assault Conference (August 29 – 31).
- Join ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch for a workshop with members of California’s Ya Basta! Coalition that will provide an interactive overview of the Coalition’s work to reduce sexual violence and shift workplace culture in an industry with a large percentage of low-wage and immigrant workers.
- Location: Anaheim Marriott, Anaheim, CA
- To register or learn more about the 2018 National Sexual Assault Conference, click here.
Check back for additional events!