Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency
Take Action Today & Demand the EEOC Defends Equal Pay Data Collection
Tomorrow, the Senate will consider the nominations of Janet Dhillon for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Chair and Daniel Gade for EEOC commissioner.
The Senate must carefully review these nominations. The EEOC is a government agency of critical importance, tasked with upholding and enforcing civil rights laws in workplaces across the country.
That includes ensuring equal pay.
Just weeks ago, the Trump Administration put a halt to the EEOC’s collection of pay data by gender and race on the annual employer EEO-1 form. Senators must ask Dhillon and Gade during these hearings about their commitment to equal pay and pay transparency.
A failure to make such a commitment should be disqualifying.
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more
- In a Nail Biter Finish, #MeToo Bill SB 1300 Heads to Governor... read more
- Statement: Response to Leaked Draft of DeVos’s New Proposed Title IX Rules... read more
- #TakeTheLead: To the Governor’s Desk... read more
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more