Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency
Take Action Today & Demand the EEOC Defends Equal Pay Data Collection
Tomorrow, the Senate will consider the nominations of Janet Dhillon for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Chair and Daniel Gade for EEOC commissioner.
The Senate must carefully review these nominations. The EEOC is a government agency of critical importance, tasked with upholding and enforcing civil rights laws in workplaces across the country.
That includes ensuring equal pay.
Just weeks ago, the Trump Administration put a halt to the EEOC’s collection of pay data by gender and race on the annual employer EEO-1 form. Senators must ask Dhillon and Gade during these hearings about their commitment to equal pay and pay transparency.
A failure to make such a commitment should be disqualifying.
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more
- SCOTUS Blow to Workers’ Rights Demands Legislative Fix... read more