Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency
Take Action Today & Demand the EEOC Defends Equal Pay Data Collection
Tomorrow, the Senate will consider the nominations of Janet Dhillon for Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Chair and Daniel Gade for EEOC commissioner.
The Senate must carefully review these nominations. The EEOC is a government agency of critical importance, tasked with upholding and enforcing civil rights laws in workplaces across the country.
That includes ensuring equal pay.
Just weeks ago, the Trump Administration put a halt to the EEOC’s collection of pay data by gender and race on the annual employer EEO-1 form. Senators must ask Dhillon and Gade during these hearings about their commitment to equal pay and pay transparency.
A failure to make such a commitment should be disqualifying.
- 10 Black Women Making History... read more
- Why I demand Congressional action for DREAMers... read more
- Equal Rights Advocates Sues Betsy DeVos and the Department of Education: Campus Sexual Misconduct and Violence is Gender Discrimination... read more
- Tomorrow – March with ERA at the 2018 Women’s March!... read more
- We’ve Said #MeToo – Now We’re Pushing Legislation... read more
- Maria’s Workplace is #OursToo: Stopping the Epidemic of Sexual Violence Against Female Janitors... read more
- Inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. Day, We March On... read more
- This is not the year to stop marching... read more
- Taking the Fight for Equal Pay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals... read more
- Action Alert: Say NO to Disastrous GOP Tax Bill... read more