We aren’t going anywhere
Today is a day to roll up our sleeves.
Equal Rights Advocates stands firmly against misogyny, racism, homophobia and hatred in all forms, no matter the outcome of political elections. Today, our work might seem harder than ever. But make no mistake, we exist to stand with you on days like today. We are ready to keep fighting for equality and justice, and we ask you to join us.
Tell your daughters and sons and those you care about that we are here, and we aren’t going anywhere.
We will continue to fight for their dreams.
We will continue to enforce our hard-fought rights.
We will continue to stand for our shared values and call upon our elected leaders to do the same.
To fulfill these promises, we need your support now more than ever. Help us turn anger, sadness, and fear into action with a gift today.
- This Sexual Assault Awareness Month: Survivors and Allies Have the Power... read more
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know about Equal Pay Day... read more
- Don’t Miss Our 2018 Annual Gala Luncheon!... read more
- Guest Post: From Hollywood to Academia, Power Structures of Sexual Harassment Remain the Same... read more
- #TakeTheLead to Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- 10 Black Women Making History... read more
- Why I demand Congressional action for DREAMers... read more
- Equal Rights Advocates Sues Betsy DeVos and the Department of Education: Campus Sexual Misconduct and Violence is Gender Discrimination... read more
- Tomorrow – March with ERA at the 2018 Women’s March!... read more
- We’ve Said #MeToo – Now We’re Pushing Legislation... read more