We aren’t going anywhere
Today is a day to roll up our sleeves.
Equal Rights Advocates stands firmly against misogyny, racism, homophobia and hatred in all forms, no matter the outcome of political elections. Today, our work might seem harder than ever. But make no mistake, we exist to stand with you on days like today. We are ready to keep fighting for equality and justice, and we ask you to join us.
Tell your daughters and sons and those you care about that we are here, and we aren’t going anywhere.
We will continue to fight for their dreams.
We will continue to enforce our hard-fought rights.
We will continue to stand for our shared values and call upon our elected leaders to do the same.
To fulfill these promises, we need your support now more than ever. Help us turn anger, sadness, and fear into action with a gift today.
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more
- Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer... read more
- Enough is Enough: Confronting Sexual Harassment and Violence in the Janitorial Industry... read more
- Equal Means Equal – We Need the Equal Rights Amendment Now... read more
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more
- Demand Equal Pay for Black Women... read more