Associated Press: For moms of boys, mixed emotions over sexual misconduct saga
The Associated Press looks at efforts by parents and schools to talk to boys about sexual misconduct and consent, beginning at younger ages.
“Teaching boys how they can be part of the solution is tremendously important, and it has to start in lower grades,” said Noreen Farrell of San Francisco-based Equal Rights Advocates.
- Tomorrow – March with ERA at the 2018 Women’s March!... read more
- We’ve Said #MeToo – Now We’re Pushing Legislation... read more
- Maria’s Workplace is #OursToo: Stopping the Epidemic of Sexual Violence Against Female Janitors... read more
- Inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. Day, We March On... read more
- This is not the year to stop marching... read more
- Taking the Fight for Equal Pay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals... read more
- Action Alert: Say NO to Disastrous GOP Tax Bill... read more
- What Team ERA is Reading This Week... read more
- In This Lifetime Please: Why We Can’t Wait 216 Years to Close the Latina Pay and Wealth Gap... read more
- What Team ERA’s Reading This Week... read more