Associated Press: NUT-rition Teams Up With Laura Dern & Equal Rights Advocates to Shine a Light on Pay Inequality on National Equal Pay Day
The Associated Press ran an article about ERA’s partnership with snack brand NUT-rition for an Equal Pay Day campaign with spokesperson Laura Dern. The campaign features “his” and “hers” snack packs for the same price, with a 20% larger “hers” snack pack, to point out the inherent unfairness of U.S. women being paid generally 20% less than men.
“Women deserve equal pay for equal work,” said Noreen Farrell, Executive Director for Equal Rights Advocates. “We are proud to partner with NUT-rition to inspire workplace changes across the U.S. and to support women workers learning more about their rights.”
The AP story was picked up by 70+ media outlets across the country.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game