Bloomberg BNA: California Lawmakers Send More #MeToo Bills to Governor
Bloomberg BNA ran an article about some of Equal Rights Advocates’ #TakeTheLead anti-sexual harassment bills, which passed both California houses and are on their way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk.
The article features information about ERA-sponsored bills SB 1300, AB 1870, and SB 224, as well as two other #MeToo bills.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game