Bloomberg BNA: California Lawmakers Send More #MeToo Bills to Governor
Bloomberg BNA ran an article about some of Equal Rights Advocates’ #TakeTheLead anti-sexual harassment bills, which passed both California houses and are on their way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk.
The article features information about ERA-sponsored bills SB 1300, AB 1870, and SB 224, as well as two other #MeToo bills.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6