Bloomberg BNA: California Lawmakers Send More #MeToo Bills to Governor
Bloomberg BNA ran an article about some of Equal Rights Advocates’ #TakeTheLead anti-sexual harassment bills, which passed both California houses and are on their way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk.
The article features information about ERA-sponsored bills SB 1300, AB 1870, and SB 224, as well as two other #MeToo bills.
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more
- In a Nail Biter Finish, #MeToo Bill SB 1300 Heads to Governor... read more
- Statement: Response to Leaked Draft of DeVos’s New Proposed Title IX Rules... read more
- #TakeTheLead: To the Governor’s Desk... read more
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more