Bloomberg BNA: California Lawmakers Send More #MeToo Bills to Governor
Bloomberg BNA ran an article about some of Equal Rights Advocates’ #TakeTheLead anti-sexual harassment bills, which passed both California houses and are on their way to Gov. Jerry Brown’s desk.
The article features information about ERA-sponsored bills SB 1300, AB 1870, and SB 224, as well as two other #MeToo bills.
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.