Bloomberg Law: Employers Take New Approaches in #MeToo Era
A Bloomberg Law article summarizes an American Bar Association Annual Conference panel discussion featuring Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch.
The #MeToo movement has caused a paradigm shift in the way employers fight workplace harassment, Jennifer Reisch, of Equal Rights Advocates, San Francisco, said Aug. 4 during an American Bar Association panel at its 2018 annual conference in Chicago.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game