Bloomberg Law: Employers Take New Approaches in #MeToo Era
A Bloomberg Law article summarizes an American Bar Association Annual Conference panel discussion featuring Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch.
The #MeToo movement has caused a paradigm shift in the way employers fight workplace harassment, Jennifer Reisch, of Equal Rights Advocates, San Francisco, said Aug. 4 during an American Bar Association panel at its 2018 annual conference in Chicago.
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.