Bloomberg Law: Employers Take New Approaches in #MeToo Era
A Bloomberg Law article summarizes an American Bar Association Annual Conference panel discussion featuring Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch.
The #MeToo movement has caused a paradigm shift in the way employers fight workplace harassment, Jennifer Reisch, of Equal Rights Advocates, San Francisco, said Aug. 4 during an American Bar Association panel at its 2018 annual conference in Chicago.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6