Bloomberg Law: Employers Take New Approaches in #MeToo Era
A Bloomberg Law article summarizes an American Bar Association Annual Conference panel discussion featuring Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch.
The #MeToo movement has caused a paradigm shift in the way employers fight workplace harassment, Jennifer Reisch, of Equal Rights Advocates, San Francisco, said Aug. 4 during an American Bar Association panel at its 2018 annual conference in Chicago.
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more
- In a Nail Biter Finish, #MeToo Bill SB 1300 Heads to Governor... read more
- Statement: Response to Leaked Draft of DeVos’s New Proposed Title IX Rules... read more
- #TakeTheLead: To the Governor’s Desk... read more
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more