Brit+Co: Laura Dern on the Surprising Connection Between ‘Big Little Lies’ and the Fight for Equal Pay
Brit + co an article about Laura Dern’s partnership with ERA and snack brand NUT-rition for an Equal Pay Day campaign. The campaign features “his” and “hers” snack packs for the same price, with a 20% larger “hers” snack pack, to point out the inherent unfairness of U.S. women being paid generally 20% less than men.
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible