Client and Law School Professor Lucy Marsh Makes Headlines with Equal Pay Case
Equal Rights Advocates client Professor Lucy Marsh yesterday filed a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging her employer, the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, discriminates against female professors by paying them less than similarly qualified male professors. Lucy’s case was widely covered by the Denver media this morning, and picked up by other outlets across the country. To see a segment aired on 9News, an NBC affiliate, click here, or watch below. To read the Denver Post story on Lucy’s case, click here. To listen to Professor Marsh and ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch speak with Gloria Neal of Colorado Progressive Talk, click here. You can also read more coverage of the case and the school at: Above the Law, Tax Prof Blog and the American Bar Association Journal. For more information on ERA’s campaign to close the gender wage gap and achieve Equal Pay Today!, click here.
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.