Client and Law School Professor Lucy Marsh Makes Headlines with Equal Pay Case
Equal Rights Advocates client Professor Lucy Marsh yesterday filed a charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging her employer, the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, discriminates against female professors by paying them less than similarly qualified male professors. Lucy’s case was widely covered by the Denver media this morning, and picked up by other outlets across the country. To see a segment aired on 9News, an NBC affiliate, click here, or watch below. To read the Denver Post story on Lucy’s case, click here. To listen to Professor Marsh and ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch speak with Gloria Neal of Colorado Progressive Talk, click here. You can also read more coverage of the case and the school at: Above the Law, Tax Prof Blog and the American Bar Association Journal. For more information on ERA’s campaign to close the gender wage gap and achieve Equal Pay Today!, click here.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6