Don’t Miss Our 2017 Annual Gala Luncheon!
Join us on Wednesday, June 14 in San Francisco for one of the premier women’s rights events in the state. This year’s luncheon will feature keynote speaker Melissa Harris-Perry – don’t miss this opportunity to celebrate our amazing partners and champions for gender justice.
Get your seat before the event sells out – visit www.equalrights.org/2017luncheon!
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- SAVE THE DATE: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings