Elite Daily: Here’s Why Labor Is Still A Big Issue For Women On International Women’s Day
Elite Daily ran an article on International Women’s Day featuring quotes from ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch. The article explores the labor-movement roots of International Women’s Day, and why labor issues are still so central to the women’s movement today.
Jennifer is quoted multiple times, including:
“Storytelling is a powerful vehicle,” Reisch says. “It can be extremely powerful not only in terms of starting conversations and moving things in the world around you, but it can be an individually and personally transformative experience.”
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.