ERA featured in HRC Report “Inclusive Interpretations of Sex Discrimination Law”
ERA Staff Attorney Maha Ibrahim wrote a feature for the Human Rights Campaigns’ latest report, “Inclusive Interpretations of Sex Discrimination Law.”
The article, “Sexual Harassment as a form of Sex Discrimination,” explains that sexual harassment, including harassment based on gender identity and sexuality, is unlawful sex discrimination under Title VII and Title IX, and explores the lifelong effects of sex discrimination and sexual harassment, especially for LGBTQI people.
Read the report. See page 15 for Maha’s article.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game