ERA Receives Winn Newman Award
ERA is proud to be the 2016 recipient of the Winn Newman Award, presented by the National Council on Pay Equity. Each year the award is given to an individual or organization fighting for pay equity, and we are honored to stand among many inspiring recent recipients, including Lily Ledbetter.
While the past year has brought many victories in the fight for fair pay, including passage of the California Fair Pay Act, we will continue pushing for reform in other states and at the national level in the year to come as chair of the national Equal Pay Today! campaign.
Thank you to the National Council on Pay Equity and all of our partners in the fight for equal pay!
- Win! Governor Brown Signs CA Values Act Into Law... read more
- Action Alert: Tell Gov. Brown to Sign Equal Pay Legislation Today!... read more
- Action Alert: Stop the Attacks on Students... read more
- Join us for Rockin’ for a Reason: A Benefit Concert!... read more
- Secretary DeVos is Endangering Lives: A Response to the Interim Title IX Guidance... read more
- Raise Your Voice to Push Stronger California Legislation Over the Finish Line... read more
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more