ERA’s Noreen Farrell Named to “Women Leaders in Law” List
Excerpts from The Recorder piece about Noreen:
Making civil rights a reality for more women and girls, regardless of their race, immigration status, sexual orientation or income.
Nancy Davis was one of the founders of Equal Rights Advocates who is now a San Francisco Superior Court judge. Her organizational vision, passion for social justice, and fierce intellect is an inspiration to me and to many women lawyers for whom she paved the way. I have her photo on my desk at work.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game