Fortune’s August 18 Term Sheet
Fortune’s daily rundown covers a new state bill – SB 224 (Jackson) – sponsored by Equal Rights Advocates that would prohibit sexual harassment of entrepreneurs by venture capitalists.
“No matter how well intentioned, decency pledges won’t cut it,” Noreen Farrell, ERA’s Executive Director, said in a statement.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game