Fox 11 News (L.A.): Mira Sorvino to Gov. Jerry Brown: ‘Do the Right Thing!’
In a TV news segment and article, Fox 11 News spoke with actress Mira Sorvino about Equal Rights Advocates‘ #TakeTheLead slate of anti-sexual harassment bills in California.
The news segment and article discuss these 4 bills in detail and directs viewers/readers to ERA’s website to take action in support of the bills.
“I’ve come to learn awareness without action is hollow,” she said.
Sorvino is now partnering with Equal Rights Advocates in lobbying for legislative changes.
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation