Fox 11 News (L.A.): Mira Sorvino to Gov. Jerry Brown: ‘Do the Right Thing!’
In a TV news segment and article, Fox 11 News spoke with actress Mira Sorvino about Equal Rights Advocates‘ #TakeTheLead slate of anti-sexual harassment bills in California.
The news segment and article discuss these 4 bills in detail and directs viewers/readers to ERA’s website to take action in support of the bills.
“I’ve come to learn awareness without action is hollow,” she said.
Sorvino is now partnering with Equal Rights Advocates in lobbying for legislative changes.
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6... read more
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start... read more
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation... read more
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings... read more
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms... read more
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more