Fresno Bee: ‘I spent many years suffering.’ Women in Fresno allege sexual harassment at janitorial company
The Fresno Bee ran an article about ERA’s filing of a lawsuit against janitorial company ABM, including video coverage of our press conference in Fresno, which featured remarks from 2 of our clients in the lawsuit, Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch, and our union allies at SEIU-USWW.
We are suing ABM for the second time in 7 years for sexual harassment, retaliation, blacklisting, and other workplace violations.
The article features quotes from our clients, and from Jennifer, including:
“These women are breaking the silence about the violence that they experienced at work,” she said. “They are speaking out against these horrors … because they don’t want anyone else to go through what they went through.”
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game