Governing Magazine: As Protection for Pregnant Workers Falter in Congress, States Step Up
Governing Magazine quoted Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch in a feature article called “Bumped Out,” which discusses statewide protections for pregnant workers and their rights in the absence of protections at the federal level.
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.