Governing Magazine: As Protection for Pregnant Workers Falter in Congress, States Step Up
Governing Magazine quoted Equal Rights Advocates Legal Director Jennifer Reisch in a feature article called “Bumped Out,” which discusses statewide protections for pregnant workers and their rights in the absence of protections at the federal level.
- From Survivors to Activists: ERA Student Clients Speak Out, Support CA Bill
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018