How to Be a Good Ally
Equal Rights Advocates is proud to be a part of the upcoming event How to Be a Good Ally: A Strategic Engagement Conference, where Executive Director Noreen Farrell will speak about sexual violence and harassment at work and school.
January 6, 2017: 8:00 am – 5:45 pm, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco
Join 1,000+ lawyers and legal professionals for a day-long conference to address anticipated needs in communities affected by upcoming policy changes. Learn more and register here.
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more
- SCOTUS Blow to Workers’ Rights Demands Legislative Fix... read more