Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills
We will be calling on our Equal Rights Advocates’ Action Team to help us push Governor Jerry Brown to sign ALL of CA’s #MeToo bills into law. JOIN THE ACTION TEAM. HELP US ENSURE A SAFE WORKPLACE FOR WOMEN.
Sexual harassment, assault, and violence should never be the price of a paycheck. Four urgently needed bills to combat sexual harassment have been passed in California, where 12% of the nation’s women live.
Now more then ever, it is important to take a comprehensive approach to combating sexual harassment in order to ensure that all working people have an equal opportunity and right to thrive and succeed at work and that those who try to infringe on that right are held to account. California needs to take the lead and tackle sexual harassment from all angles.
The below bills need your support to become law. Join our Action Team today.
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment