Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills
We will be calling on our Equal Rights Advocates’ Action Team to help us push Governor Jerry Brown to sign ALL of CA’s #MeToo bills into law. JOIN THE ACTION TEAM. HELP US ENSURE A SAFE WORKPLACE FOR WOMEN.
Sexual harassment, assault, and violence should never be the price of a paycheck. Four urgently needed bills to combat sexual harassment have been passed in California, where 12% of the nation’s women live.
Now more then ever, it is important to take a comprehensive approach to combating sexual harassment in order to ensure that all working people have an equal opportunity and right to thrive and succeed at work and that those who try to infringe on that right are held to account. California needs to take the lead and tackle sexual harassment from all angles.
The below bills need your support to become law. Join our Action Team today.
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible