Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
If you are passionate about supporting student survivors, we need you in this crucial work. The Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education offers CLE accredited trainings on legal topics relevant to campus sexual assault, ongoing technical assistance and support from our Pro Bono Coordinating team, and unique opportunities to make an impact for survivors both remotely and in-person. Learn more about the type of work Pro Bono Attorneys will do. >
Come to our March 8, 2019 Kick-Off Info Session and Training, hosted at Kirkland & Ellis in San Francisco. REGISTER ONLINE TODAY.
Can’t make it to our kick-off on March 8? Fill out the form on this page to get more info on how to join the Pro Bono Network and train on your own time.
ERA launched the Initiative to End Sexual Violence in Education (ESVE) initiative in 2017 in order to narrow the justice gap for student survivors of sexual violence and enhance enforcement of the civil rights laws meant to protect survivors’ access to education.
- Tell your elected officials to support the EMPOWER Act
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible