Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
We are thrilled to announce that for the third consecutive year, Legal Director Jennifer Reisch has been named one of California’s Top 75 Labor and Employment Lawyers by the Daily Journal.
Jennifer was recognized for her legal and policy work advocating for working women and equal pay in California.
Building on her efforts to pass the California Fair Pay Act in 2015, Jennifer currently serves on the state-wide Pay Equity Task Force, created to ensure effective implementation and enforcement of the Fair Pay Act. She also continues to advocate for further strengthening of equal pay laws, including this year’s AB 1209 to ensure pay data transparency and AB 168 to ban employer inquiries into applicants’ prior salary.
Jennifer was also recognized for her representation of a class of women workers challenging discrimination in the workers’ compensation system and her role on the Department of Fair Employment and Housing’s Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
- Raise Your Voice to Push Stronger California Legislation Over the Finish Line... read more
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more
- Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer... read more
- Enough is Enough: Confronting Sexual Harassment and Violence in the Janitorial Industry... read more
- Equal Means Equal – We Need the Equal Rights Amendment Now... read more
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more