Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
We are thrilled to announce that for the third consecutive year, Legal Director Jennifer Reisch has been named one of California’s Top 75 Labor and Employment Lawyers by the Daily Journal.
Jennifer was recognized for her legal and policy work advocating for working women and equal pay in California.
Building on her efforts to pass the California Fair Pay Act in 2015, Jennifer currently serves on the state-wide Pay Equity Task Force, created to ensure effective implementation and enforcement of the Fair Pay Act. She also continues to advocate for further strengthening of equal pay laws, including this year’s AB 1209 to ensure pay data transparency and AB 168 to ban employer inquiries into applicants’ prior salary.
Jennifer was also recognized for her representation of a class of women workers challenging discrimination in the workers’ compensation system and her role on the Department of Fair Employment and Housing’s Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more
- SCOTUS Blow to Workers’ Rights Demands Legislative Fix... read more