Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
We are thrilled to announce that for the third consecutive year, Legal Director Jennifer Reisch has been named one of California’s Top 75 Labor and Employment Lawyers by the Daily Journal.
Jennifer was recognized for her legal and policy work advocating for working women and equal pay in California.
Building on her efforts to pass the California Fair Pay Act in 2015, Jennifer currently serves on the state-wide Pay Equity Task Force, created to ensure effective implementation and enforcement of the Fair Pay Act. She also continues to advocate for further strengthening of equal pay laws, including this year’s AB 1209 to ensure pay data transparency and AB 168 to ban employer inquiries into applicants’ prior salary.
Jennifer was also recognized for her representation of a class of women workers challenging discrimination in the workers’ compensation system and her role on the Department of Fair Employment and Housing’s Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
- From Survivors to Activists: ERA Student Clients Speak Out, Support CA Bill
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018