Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named a Top Labor and Employment Lawyer
We’re very proud to announce that Legal Director Jennifer Reisch has been named in the Daily Journal as one of California’s Top Labor and Employment Lawyers.
She was recognized for both her legal and policy work advocating for working women in California and across the country; notably, for her representation of women shipyard workers who faced harassment and discrimination in Aviles v. BAE Systems, Inc., her work on the California Fair Pay Act, and her new role on the Department of Fair Employment and Housing’s Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game