Legal Director Jennifer Reisch on SCOTUS in Think Progress
After a pretty dark week for workers’ rights at the United States Supreme Court, advocates are asking — what can we do to undo the damage caused by a series of opinions restricting employees’ abilities to sue for workplace discrimination and retaliation?
Equal Rights Advocates Jennifer Reisch sat down with Think Progress to detail how legislation could undo the Supreme Court’s damage?
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game