March with ERA at The Women’s March in DC, SF, or Oakland!
**For any day-of questions, please contact Sarah Christiano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Rights Advocates staff and supporters will be proudly joining The Women’s March on January 21st in DC, San Francisco, and Oakland. We will have t-shirts, signs, and banners, and a great group of supporters!
Sign up here and tell us where you’re marching, and we’ll send you more information including a meet-up location!
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment