March with ERA at The Women’s March in DC, SF, or Oakland!
**For any day-of questions, please contact Sarah Christiano at email@example.com
Equal Rights Advocates staff and supporters will be proudly joining The Women’s March on January 21st in DC, San Francisco, and Oakland. We will have t-shirts, signs, and banners, and a great group of supporters!
Sign up here and tell us where you’re marching, and we’ll send you more information including a meet-up location!
- Raise Your Voice to Push Stronger California Legislation Over the Finish Line... read more
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more
- Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer... read more
- Enough is Enough: Confronting Sexual Harassment and Violence in the Janitorial Industry... read more
- Equal Means Equal – We Need the Equal Rights Amendment Now... read more
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more