March with ERA at The Women’s March in DC, SF, or Oakland!
**For any day-of questions, please contact Sarah Christiano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Rights Advocates staff and supporters will be proudly joining The Women’s March on January 21st in DC, San Francisco, and Oakland. We will have t-shirts, signs, and banners, and a great group of supporters!
Sign up here and tell us where you’re marching, and we’ll send you more information including a meet-up location!
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more