March with ERA at The Women’s March in DC, SF, or Oakland!
**For any day-of questions, please contact Sarah Christiano at email@example.com
Equal Rights Advocates staff and supporters will be proudly joining The Women’s March on January 21st in DC, San Francisco, and Oakland. We will have t-shirts, signs, and banners, and a great group of supporters!
Sign up here and tell us where you’re marching, and we’ll send you more information including a meet-up location!
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional