Beth Parker Makes Headlines with Planned Parenthood Move
Ten years later, Parker’s in the San Francisco Daily Journal for her move from Arnold & Porter, where she was an intellectual property partner, to Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, where she’ll serve as chief legal counsel. You can read ERA’s announcement of the move here.
According to the Daily Journal, Parker will focus on access to services following the passage of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6