Beth Parker Makes Headlines with Planned Parenthood Move
Ten years later, Parker’s in the San Francisco Daily Journal for her move from Arnold & Porter, where she was an intellectual property partner, to Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, where she’ll serve as chief legal counsel. You can read ERA’s announcement of the move here.
According to the Daily Journal, Parker will focus on access to services following the passage of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6... read more
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start... read more
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation... read more
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings... read more
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms... read more
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more