Beth Parker Makes Headlines with Planned Parenthood Move
Ten years later, Parker’s in the San Francisco Daily Journal for her move from Arnold & Porter, where she was an intellectual property partner, to Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California, where she’ll serve as chief legal counsel. You can read ERA’s announcement of the move here.
According to the Daily Journal, Parker will focus on access to services following the passage of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more