Mercury News: Stanford: Sexual misconduct revelation exposes storied professor’s secret
Mercury News covered Stanford University’s role in suspending and then celebrating well-awarded professor and accused sexual assaulter, the late Jay Fliegelman.
While the country seems to be more inclined these days to believe women who step forward, “we are not seeing that kind of a parallel with student victims,” said Maha Ibrahim, a staff attorney with Equal Rights Advocates, a San Francisco-based non-profit.
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6... read more
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start... read more
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation... read more
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings... read more
- ERA Submits Letter to Gov. Brown on Behalf of 12 National Orgs: CA Needs to #TakeTheLead on Sexual Harassment Reforms... read more
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more