Mercury News: Stanford: Sexual misconduct revelation exposes storied professor’s secret
Mercury News covered Stanford University’s role in suspending and then celebrating well-awarded professor and accused sexual assaulter, the late Jay Fliegelman.
While the country seems to be more inclined these days to believe women who step forward, “we are not seeing that kind of a parallel with student victims,” said Maha Ibrahim, a staff attorney with Equal Rights Advocates, a San Francisco-based non-profit.
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more
- SCOTUS Blow to Workers’ Rights Demands Legislative Fix... read more