Mercury News: Stanford: Sexual misconduct revelation exposes storied professor’s secret
Mercury News covered Stanford University’s role in suspending and then celebrating well-awarded professor and accused sexual assaulter, the late Jay Fliegelman.
While the country seems to be more inclined these days to believe women who step forward, “we are not seeing that kind of a parallel with student victims,” said Maha Ibrahim, a staff attorney with Equal Rights Advocates, a San Francisco-based non-profit.
- Taking the Fight for Equal Pay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals... read more
- Action Alert: Say NO to Disastrous GOP Tax Bill... read more
- What Team ERA is Reading This Week... read more
- In This Lifetime Please: Why We Can’t Wait 216 Years to Close the Latina Pay and Wealth Gap... read more
- What Team ERA’s Reading This Week... read more
- We Stand in Solidarity with Women Leaders in CA Politics... read more
- It’s the System, Stupid: Why Weinstein Isn’t Just About Weinstein... read more
- Stronger California Advocates Network Celebrates Six Legislative Wins... read more
- Win! Governor Brown Signs CA Values Act Into Law... read more
- Action Alert: Tell Gov. Brown to Sign Equal Pay Legislation Today!... read more