Millennials of Color – Tell Us What You Think!
In late October, ERA will partner with communications agency Sightful to conduct interviews with millennial women of color around issues related to career, equal pay for equal work, life values and professional hopes and dreams. Each woman will receive $150 cash for her participation.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2dmN7eI
The two-hour interviews will take place in downtown San Francisco on Sunday, Oct. 23 (daytime) and Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 24-26 (evening).
The format for the interviews is unique – we call them ‘triads.’ One woman is selected to ‘host’ a group and she then brings two friends. So if you have strong opinions on the nature of work these days and can think of two close friends you enjoy talking to about these things, apply!
Here are some of the basic criteria for selection:
- Between the ages of 22-35 and identify as a person of color
- Women, although we’re open to some of the triads including men (a partner, spouse, or friend)
- Worked at least 1 full year at your current job or have worked for multiple years at a previous job
- Worked in corporate jobs or small companies with salaries and benefits
- Hosts will be influencers among their peers and active participants in their communities
If you fit these criteria and are excited about coming to help us understand the issue of equal pay and your life as a working woman in California today, please apply. It’s going to be a creative, fun, informative experience for all.
Any questions contact Alexi at Sightful: email@example.com.
ERA extends our heartfelt thanks to the Ford Foundation for funding this research.
- Tell your elected officials to support the EMPOWER Act
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible