Millennials of Color – Tell Us What You Think!
In late October, ERA will partner with communications agency Sightful to conduct interviews with millennial women of color around issues related to career, equal pay for equal work, life values and professional hopes and dreams. Each woman will receive $150 cash for her participation.
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/2dmN7eI
The two-hour interviews will take place in downtown San Francisco on Sunday, Oct. 23 (daytime) and Monday and Tuesday, Oct. 24-26 (evening).
The format for the interviews is unique – we call them ‘triads.’ One woman is selected to ‘host’ a group and she then brings two friends. So if you have strong opinions on the nature of work these days and can think of two close friends you enjoy talking to about these things, apply!
Here are some of the basic criteria for selection:
- Between the ages of 22-35 and identify as a person of color
- Women, although we’re open to some of the triads including men (a partner, spouse, or friend)
- Worked at least 1 full year at your current job or have worked for multiple years at a previous job
- Worked in corporate jobs or small companies with salaries and benefits
- Hosts will be influencers among their peers and active participants in their communities
If you fit these criteria and are excited about coming to help us understand the issue of equal pay and your life as a working woman in California today, please apply. It’s going to be a creative, fun, informative experience for all.
Any questions contact Alexi at Sightful: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ERA extends our heartfelt thanks to the Ford Foundation for funding this research.
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more
- “Naw” to Kavanaugh: Take action to oppose the SCOTUS pick... read more
- How Devos’s Title IX Harms Trans & GNC Students... read more
- On the Supreme Court’s Decision in Janus v. AFSCME... read more
- Legal and Advocacy Groups Demand DeVos Withdraw False Claims About Sexual Assault Cases... read more
- Joy Kruse Gender Justice Memorial Fund... read more
- Remembering and Honoring Madeline Mixer... read more
- Trump Administration Tries to Dismiss Challenge To DeVos’ Rollback of Protections for Survivors of Sexual Violence. ERA Presses Ahead With Case.... read more
- Don’t Miss Our Gala Luncheon with Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera... read more
- SCOTUS Blow to Workers’ Rights Demands Legislative Fix... read more