Op-Ed: Campuses need to protect students against sexual violence. Here’s how California can help.
Executive Director Noreen Farrell and Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson co-authored an op-ed for the Sacramento Bee on the critical importance of Senate Bill 169, which would codify federal guidance for how schools respond to complaints of sexual violence and harassment into state law.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game