Palo Alto Online: Stanford agrees to Title IX reforms under federal resolution
ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch spoke to Palo Alto Online about Stanford University’s agreement to reform its Title IX policies in order to better respond to reports of campus sexual assault and harassment.
The agreement comes after a 3-year federal investigation, which found university officials failed to adequately respond to reports of sexual assault from many students, including two ERA clients.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6