Palo Alto Online: Stanford agrees to Title IX reforms under federal resolution
ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch spoke to Palo Alto Online about Stanford University’s agreement to reform its Title IX policies in order to better respond to reports of campus sexual assault and harassment.
The agreement comes after a 3-year federal investigation, which found university officials failed to adequately respond to reports of sexual assault from many students, including two ERA clients.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game