Palo Alto Online: Stanford agrees to Title IX reforms under federal resolution
ERA Legal Director Jennifer Reisch spoke to Palo Alto Online about Stanford University’s agreement to reform its Title IX policies in order to better respond to reports of campus sexual assault and harassment.
The agreement comes after a 3-year federal investigation, which found university officials failed to adequately respond to reports of sexual assault from many students, including two ERA clients.
- University of Denver Settles Pay Discrimination Lawsuit with $2.6 Million to Women Law Professors... read more
- Lactation Accommodations: A Right, Not a Privilege... read more
- Don’t Miss Mónica Ramírez and Irma Herrera at Our Gala Luncheon... read more
- Radical Justice Looks Like Centering the Survivor... read more
- This Sexual Assault Awareness Month: Survivors and Allies Have the Power... read more
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know about Equal Pay Day... read more
- On Eve of Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates Celebrates Victory for Fair Pay with En Banc Ninth Circuit Decision... read more
- Don’t Miss Our 2018 Annual Gala Luncheon!... read more
- Guest Post: From Hollywood to Academia, Power Structures of Sexual Harassment Remain the Same... read more
- ERA Sues Sacramento School District for Civil Rights Violations after Sexual Assault... read more