Patch.com: ‘Bad Girls’ Dress Code Video Was A Sexist Mistake: Principal
A syndicated Patch.com article about a sexist dress code video shown by a Texas high school quotes a tweet from Equal Rights Advocates Executive Director Noreen Farrell. A student at the high school, Cat Moring, tweeted about the video, which then went viral.
Added Noreen Farrell, the executive director of Equal Rights Advocates: “Cat — you are amazing for calling this out. You are absolutely right! As a legal organization that enforces Title IX and fights the stereotyping fueling this video, we cheer you!”
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- When it comes to fair pay, “don’t just be an ally. Be a co-conspirator.”
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Let’s Close California’s Wage Gap
- Join the Pro Bono Attorneys Network to End Sexual Violence in Education
- Ending the pushout of women in scientific research
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.