Sexual Harassment and Assault Survivors Profiled by Seattle’s KIRO-TV
Client Maria Bojorquez and another survivor of a sexual assault on a Microsoft campus in Seattle were profiled May 13 by CBS affiliate KIRO-TV in a large investigative piece on employment complaints lodged against janitorial services giant ABM Industries.
A San Francisco jury awarded our client, Maria Bojorquez, $812,000 after her supervisor harassed and assaulted her, and after ABM retaliated against her for reporting.
Read KIRO’s story or watch the video below.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game