SheThePeople: #MeToo: Organisations, Equal Rights Advocates Decide Next Steps
Indian women’s rights media platform SheThePeople highlighted Equal Rights Advocates’ endorsement of a full-page letter that was published in The New York Times to honor the anniversary of the #MeToo movement going viral. ERA was one of 276 organizations to sign onto the letter, which lists concrete potential next steps for the movement.
Read the letter (published by The New York Times).
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game