Submit a Comment: Stand with Student Survivors!
Note: As of Jan. 30, the Notice and Comment period is over.
Thanks to all 104,430 people who submitted comments! Check back here for updates on the Department of Education’s final ruling.
In the meantime, join our Action Team for once-weekly updates on gender justice news, and quick actions you can take to support equality for women and girls.
Comment on Title IX Regulations Proposed by the Trump Administration
Thank you for standing up for student survivors of sexual violence by submitting an official comment on the Trump Administration’s proposed new regulations to Title IX.
Click here to learn more about the proposed regulations.
Learn about writing a Comment
We highly recommend you use our Comment Guide to draft your Comment. Writing a comment that will be accepted and addressed by the Department of Education is a bit of an art, so our Comment Guide breaks it down. Click here.
The Guide has Instructions, tips, citations, and other helpful resources. Use the tips so that your comment gets taken into account.
Ready to comment?
Use the form below by personalizing the text with what matters to you, or go directly to the Federal Register’s website. See the Instructions section of our Guide for more information on how to submit a comment manually if you don’t want to use the form below.
And again, we seriously recommend checking out our Comment Guide. Betsy DeVos is looking for reasons to disregard your comment. The Guide’s tips tell you how to avoid her trickery.
When you’re done commenting, please join our Action Team to stay up to date on this issue, and take action on other threats to survivors, women, and girls.
Students and survivors need more support! Share this link and encourage you friends and family to submit comments of their own.
Ready to take more action?
Join our Action Team to stay up to date on this issue, and take action on other threats facing survivors, women, and girls.
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace