Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!
Tomorrow, on Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates and the Stronger California Advocates Network will launch our 2017 legislative agenda for women’s economic security. We will rally at the state capitol to ensure that our legislators fight for affordable child care, fair pay and job opportunities, paid family leave, and vulnerable communities. (Learn more about the Stronger California Advocates Network and Legislative agenda at strongercalifornia.org).
Can’t be there in Sacramento? You can still support the Stronger California agenda online! Just click on the links below to raise your voice. No matter what you share, but sure to include #StrongerCA.
Download and share these graphics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to show your support of strong policy reform that benefits women and families:
- VIDEO: 5 New Anti-Sexual Harassment Rights for CA Workers
- Urge your legislators: Support the Paycheck Fairness Act!
- Dear Betsy: We have a LOT to say.
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional