Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!
Tomorrow, on Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates and the Stronger California Advocates Network will launch our 2017 legislative agenda for women’s economic security. We will rally at the state capitol to ensure that our legislators fight for affordable child care, fair pay and job opportunities, paid family leave, and vulnerable communities. (Learn more about the Stronger California Advocates Network and Legislative agenda at strongercalifornia.org).
Can’t be there in Sacramento? You can still support the Stronger California agenda online! Just click on the links below to raise your voice. No matter what you share, but sure to include #StrongerCA.
Download and share these graphics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to show your support of strong policy reform that benefits women and families:
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- SAVE THE DATE: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation
- ERA Calls for Halt of Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings