Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!
Tomorrow, on Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates and the Stronger California Advocates Network will launch our 2017 legislative agenda for women’s economic security. We will rally at the state capitol to ensure that our legislators fight for affordable child care, fair pay and job opportunities, paid family leave, and vulnerable communities. (Learn more about the Stronger California Advocates Network and Legislative agenda at strongercalifornia.org).
Can’t be there in Sacramento? You can still support the Stronger California agenda online! Just click on the links below to raise your voice. No matter what you share, but sure to include #StrongerCA.
Download and share these graphics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to show your support of strong policy reform that benefits women and families:
- 10 Black Women Making History... read more
- Why I demand Congressional action for DREAMers... read more
- Equal Rights Advocates Sues Betsy DeVos and the Department of Education: Campus Sexual Misconduct and Violence is Gender Discrimination... read more
- Tomorrow – March with ERA at the 2018 Women’s March!... read more
- We’ve Said #MeToo – Now We’re Pushing Legislation... read more
- Maria’s Workplace is #OursToo: Stopping the Epidemic of Sexual Violence Against Female Janitors... read more
- Inspired by Martin Luther King Jr. Day, We March On... read more
- This is not the year to stop marching... read more
- Taking the Fight for Equal Pay to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals... read more
- Action Alert: Say NO to Disastrous GOP Tax Bill... read more