Support Women and Families – in Sacramento and Online!
Tomorrow, on Equal Pay Day, Equal Rights Advocates and the Stronger California Advocates Network will launch our 2017 legislative agenda for women’s economic security. We will rally at the state capitol to ensure that our legislators fight for affordable child care, fair pay and job opportunities, paid family leave, and vulnerable communities. (Learn more about the Stronger California Advocates Network and Legislative agenda at strongercalifornia.org).
Can’t be there in Sacramento? You can still support the Stronger California agenda online! Just click on the links below to raise your voice. No matter what you share, but sure to include #StrongerCA.
Download and share these graphics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to show your support of strong policy reform that benefits women and families:
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more
- In a Nail Biter Finish, #MeToo Bill SB 1300 Heads to Governor... read more
- Statement: Response to Leaked Draft of DeVos’s New Proposed Title IX Rules... read more
- #TakeTheLead: To the Governor’s Desk... read more
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more