Tomika Anderson Joins Staff
We’re excited to announce the hire of Associate Director Tomika Anderson, who joined ERA in June 2016.
Tomika is a passionate nonprofit professional who has served the sector for over 14 years in a variety of roles both on the program side as well as operations. Prior to joining ERA, Tomika worked as a senior manager at Internet Archive where she ran operations and administration for the nonprofit digital library and its website, which hosts the Wayback Machine.
“I’m excited to join a team dedicated to fighting for such an important cause,” said Tomika. “Through the implementation of stronger and more efficient systems and operations, I hope to set-up the team for even more success along with the ability to impact even more women and girls around the country!”
She has worked for local nonprofits, at a Kansas City area Boy’s Group Home and Mid-America Regional Council; national nonprofits, at Youth Volunteer Corps, Playworks and the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics); and international nonprofits, at Architecture for Humanity and Internet Archive.
Tomika holds a BS from William Jewell College and a Master’s in Public Administration/ Nonprofit Management from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Action Alert: We Won’t Back Down on Pay Transparency... read more
- Secretary DeVos Attacks Progress Made to End Campus Sexual Assault... read more
- ERA Disgusted by Termination of DACA... read more
- The Administration Just Made it Harder to Close the Wage Gap... read more
- Legal Director Jennifer Reisch Named Top Labor and Employment Lawyer... read more
- Enough is Enough: Confronting Sexual Harassment and Violence in the Janitorial Industry... read more
- Equal Means Equal – We Need the Equal Rights Amendment Now... read more
- ERA Sponsors Bill to Prohibit Sexual Harassment in Venture Capital... read more
- There is No Place for Violent White Supremacy in a Democracy... read more
- Demand Equal Pay for Black Women... read more