Tomika Anderson Joins Staff
We’re excited to announce the hire of Associate Director Tomika Anderson, who joined ERA in June 2016.
Tomika is a passionate nonprofit professional who has served the sector for over 14 years in a variety of roles both on the program side as well as operations. Prior to joining ERA, Tomika worked as a senior manager at Internet Archive where she ran operations and administration for the nonprofit digital library and its website, which hosts the Wayback Machine.
“I’m excited to join a team dedicated to fighting for such an important cause,” said Tomika. “Through the implementation of stronger and more efficient systems and operations, I hope to set-up the team for even more success along with the ability to impact even more women and girls around the country!”
She has worked for local nonprofits, at a Kansas City area Boy’s Group Home and Mid-America Regional Council; national nonprofits, at Youth Volunteer Corps, Playworks and the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance (formerly American Humanics); and international nonprofits, at Architecture for Humanity and Internet Archive.
Tomika holds a BS from William Jewell College and a Master’s in Public Administration/ Nonprofit Management from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- 10 Toni Morrison Quotes That Will Never Stop Inspiring Us
- DeVos Lawsuit Update: Groups Detail “Chilling Effects” of Title IX Rollbacks
- Published Case Will Protect Student Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Kimberly Alvarenga
- Perspective: Enough with the Pay-Gap Victim Blaming
- Landmark Sex Discrimination Settlement for ERA Gold Miner Client
- Ask an Advocate: Q&A with Mary Ignatius
- Stronger CA Advocates Network Releases 2019 Agenda
- #BeHEARD Act: The sexual harassment superbill we’ve been waiting for
- Racing the Clock: How extending the deadline for sexual harassment claims changes the game