In Touch: George Clooney Is Being Called a “Hypocrite” Over Friendship With Harvey Weinstein
In Touch Weekly covered George Clooney, his relationship with Harvey Weinstein, and why he never spoke out about Weinstein’s harassment.
“Minimizing the sexual harassment and predatory behavior of Weinstein was convenient for powerful men in Hollywood,” Noreen Farrell of equalrights.org exclusively tells In Touch. “Clearly, many chose to ignore the obvious.” But George was quick to condemn journalists for doing nothing. “Whoever had that story and didn’t write it,” he said, “should be held responsible.” That’s rich, charge his critics.
- Urge CA Gov. Brown to Sign the #TakeTheLead Bills & Combat Sexual Harassment... read more
- Join Our Action Team and Fight For California’s #MeToo Bills... read more
- We Believe You, Christine: Response to Allegations against Kavanaugh... read more
- ERA Supports McDonald’s Workers in Nationwide Strike Protesting Sexual Harassment... read more
- Take Action to #StopKavanaugh... read more
- In a Nail Biter Finish, #MeToo Bill SB 1300 Heads to Governor... read more
- Statement: Response to Leaked Draft of DeVos’s New Proposed Title IX Rules... read more
- #TakeTheLead: To the Governor’s Desk... read more
- Our Impact: Salary History Loophole Closed!... read more
- Federal Court Hearing: Equal Rights Advocates’ Case Goes Before Judge to Oppose Trump Administration’s Unconstitutional Title IX Policy... read more