In Touch: George Clooney Is Being Called a “Hypocrite” Over Friendship With Harvey Weinstein
In Touch Weekly covered George Clooney, his relationship with Harvey Weinstein, and why he never spoke out about Weinstein’s harassment.
“Minimizing the sexual harassment and predatory behavior of Weinstein was convenient for powerful men in Hollywood,” Noreen Farrell of equalrights.org exclusively tells In Touch. “Clearly, many chose to ignore the obvious.” But George was quick to condemn journalists for doing nothing. “Whoever had that story and didn’t write it,” he said, “should be held responsible.” That’s rich, charge his critics.
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6
- Survivors Who Want to Come Forward: Where to Start
- “You have galvanized our movement to replace you. We are united more than ever before.”
- Gov. Brown Signs ERA’s #MeToo Bills, Strongest Sexual Harassment Legislation in the Nation