URGENT: Sexual harassment bill SB 1300 under attack. We need your help!
CA lawmakers are voting today: SB 1300 needs your support now!
California lawmakers are about to vote on SB 1300 today, a #TakeTheLead bill that’s part of the strongest package of sexual harassment package our country has ever seen. But the bill is facing sudden major opposition in Sacramento, and may not make it to the governor’s desk.
Please call your Assembly Member now! Use the form below to identify your Assembly Member, and then follow our short script to support this crucial sexual harassment bill.
If you have trouble locating your Assembly Member’s phone number using the form, please click here.
Sexual harassment isn’t going away on its own. We need stronger laws.
Tell lawmakers its time to choose a side: You’re either with women, or your’e against us. California has an opportunity to #TakeTheLead on ending sexual harassment with strong laws that pave the way for the rest of the country.
We can do this! Support SB 1300 today!
- Protect Civil Rights. Stop William Barr.
- March with ERA on Jan. 19! (Updated)
- ERA’s Top 10 Gender Justice Moments of 2018
- Comment Guide: Speak Out Against Title IX Regulations
- ERA Rejects Trump Admin’s Proposed Sexual Assault Rules that Promote Rape Culture on Campus
- Giving Tuesday: On Nov. 27, #EqualityIsPawssible
- Our Bodies on the Line: Latina Equal Pay and #MeToo
- Next week, we vote for women’s equality in the workplace
- BREAKING: Amended Federal Lawsuit Against DeVos Shows Title IX Policy Was Based on Sexist Stereotypes, Is Unconstitutional
- 5 Simple Steps to Ensure Justice & Equity Prevail on Nov. 6